The role of Arabic Writer is to be responsible for the daily publishing of Augustus brand, Lovin Saudi. Reporting into the Country Manager and will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Writing, editing and proofreading text.
- Researching and developing content
- Attend Weekly Meeting Calls
- Prepare Monthly Content Calendar
- Write for Lovin Saudi & any other Company portfolio – publish directly on our platform & share on our social channels
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics is a plus
- Saudi National, native Arabic speaker
- English language is a must
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work within a start-up environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, often to short deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of digital publishing and social media
- Bring a positive attitude to work with a problem-solving attitude
- Living and breathing our values
- Working towards our company mission and vision
- Promoting Augustus as a great place to work
- Supporting the team across other activities we participate in to achieve team goals
- Teaching others your skills and learning from others in order to grow
- Attracting new talent to the organisation
Apply on the form here or please send an email with CV to email@example.com
ABOUT LOVIN SAUDI
Lovin’ Saudi is a local news and lifestyle brand. Lovin’ captures the best of the world around us: what we see, do, think, eat and drink. Lovin’ presents a positive view of our city, town, country or community. Lovin’s mantra is simple: Lovin’ Your Life.
The consumption of media is ever-present, yet the mediums and the means are ever-evolving. Augustus is a Middle Eastern digital media company based in Dubai and Riyadh and has been designed to adapt and evolve to this perpetually changing media environment. We apply our expertise to building media brands, each centred on an audience-first mindset, such as promoting the ideals of a positive lifestyle or an aspirational business mentality.
Our brands have originated from new media platforms and power our entire ecosystem of services, especially creating brand communications that resonate with our audiences across digital and the real world.
Our current list of media brands includes Lovin Dubai, Lovin Saudi and Smashi. We were awarded the best SME at the 2018 MENA Effies Award.