We are looking for an enthusiastic social media Presenter. Who knows all the details of content formations, and engagement best practices with audiences. The role of the Social Media presenter executive at Augustus is responsible for the day-to-day tactical management of all content. They play a crucial role in ensuring deliverables are met.
The following job description details the skills and competencies required for this level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Media, or a related field
- Entry-level 1-year experience at least
- Knowledge of social media platforms, digital marketing & audience growth
- Arabic speaking
- Well-versed in English verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, often to short deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Planning and writing scripts for shows/programs
- Memorizing and rehearsing scripts
- Introducing and interviewing guests and celebrities/influencers
- Researching and developing content
- Attend Weekly Meeting Calls
- Write for Lovin Saudi & other Company portfolios – publish directly on our platform & share on our social channel
- Keep the program running to schedule, respond positively and quickly to problems or changes and improvise where necessary
CONTENT CREATION / MANAGEMENT:
- Contribute to the creative and ideas part of the business
- Being proactive to find solutions to client questions
- Supporting on branded community events
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes
- Assist in fostering a high-performance led culture; play a central role in recruiting new talent and retention of existing talent in the team/business
- Act as a strong leader with the ability to listen effectively and influence a team
- Actively contribute to the leadership in terms of agency/sector vision and be seen as a leader – displaying gravitas, managing difficult client relationships, and demonstrating an understanding of business finance
- Apply emotional intelligence in your role as Line Manager; develop SMART performance career plans for direct report/s, successfully manage employee issues and difficult employee communications, and mentor/coach team members to develop their potential
- Create and drive initiatives to strengthen skills, promote loyalty, enthusiasm and culture of a practice or the office through training and/or other responsibilities
- Demonstrate a track record of success in organic and new business growth; identify and qualify leads and independently managing pitch and conversion using structures for new business developments
- Ensure revenue and account profitability targets are met; structure and implement a plan of action for addressing revenue and profitability shortfalls
- Actively manage client team leads in delivery on allocated elements of financial deliverables including over‐servicing levels, contract completion, LPOs and reviews
- Demonstrate active involvement in internal and external marketing activity for the agency; for example, leading award entries, social media programs
- Complete timesheets at the end of each week, monitor completion by all direct report/s – mandatory
- Build on your emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Grow your presence in the industry, including relationships with agency partners and industry bodies to support professional stature
- Complete mandatory training
The consumption of media is ever-present, yet the mediums and the means are ever-evolving. We are a ‘New Media’ company, born in one of the most dynamic and vibrant cities in the Middle East. Our vision is to establish and maintain a ‘New Order’ of media advertising with data and content at the heart of everything we do.
Augustus is a Middle Eastern digital media company based in Dubai and Riyadh and has been designed to adapt and evolve to this perpetually changing media environment. Our mission is to be the ‘New Media’ company of choice in the Middle East by generating profitable growth through innovation and breaking the mould in marketing communications.
We understand that achieving our mission is based upon strong values and we have identified three that sit right at our core.
- Ingenuity: There is a bit of genius in everything we do. We take pride in our creative originality.
- Tenacity: Good things come to those who work for them. We always persevere and persist.
- Velocity: High-level performance is about speed and momentum. We are fast and agile in how we think, operate and how we act.
To apply please fill out the form in the careers section or send an email to email@example.com
If you wish to apply via LinkedIn, click here.