An exciting and fun-filling line-up of new and returning shows by Augustus Media brands will be featured on Snapchat’s Discover across the entire month of Ramadan. Augustus Media brands Who’s Crushing, Smashi and Lovin Saudi will be live with shows with the MENA regions’ favorite hosts, broadcasters and presenters. The six shows are created for Snapchat Discover with a core millennial focus and an audience-first approach.
- Who’s Crushing Social Media is a bi-weekly social media entertainment Arabic show with host, Abdulmohsin Lafi. Live on Snapchat Discover with Season 7 every Monday and Thursday here.
- Smashi Gaming is a weekly show hosted by Ali Baba in Arabic covering all things games and trends. Live on Snapchat Discover every Thursday with Season 2 here.
- Lovin Saudi Show is a bi-weekly show covering the most important events live from Saudi Arabia with host Abdelrhman Alsayed. Live on Snapchat Discover every Tuesday and Thursday with Season 3 here.
- Lovin Saudi Ramadan Eats is a weekly show that airs every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. The show presents the most important and delicious dishes that characterize Ramadan; uncovering the history of cooking and the strangest recipes yet. Live on Snapchat Discover with Season 2 here.
- Lovin Saudi Ramadan Chats is a weekly show that airs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The show presents and discusses the most important events during the month of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia. Live on Snapchat Discover with Season 3 here.
- Yalla Taste is a bi-weekly entertainment program specialized in experimenting with the most delicious dishes and providing the best recommendations with hosts Faisal Al Qahtani and Ahmad AlRasheed. Live on Snapchat Discover with Season 1 every Sunday and Wednesday here.
“We are delighted to bring back our popular Ramadan Shows this year for new seasons, and grow our partnership with Snapchat. Their discover platform continues to be a great media for publishers to reach a mobile first audience, and especially during Ramadan, where content programming traditionally is at it’s finest. Our team look forward to this time ever year, there is a lot of planning that leads up to this, which says a lot about how Snapchat is leading how modern media publishers think about engaging an audience at this time of the year “.
Richard Fitzgerald, CEO & Founder Augustus Media
“This year, communities across MENA are returning to the notion of togetherness, perhaps more than ever before. We are excited to continue to drive highly regionally relevant content and shows for Snapchatters, specifically during Ramadan and ones that are produced by the region’s top media publishers, and exclusively created for the platform.”
Sara Abu Sara, Head of Strategic Media Partnerships for Snap Inc. across MENA and India